- General Park Rules
- Please park only in designated areas and obey all traffic regulations
- Your pets (on a leash) are welcome on trails and at campsites, but are not permitted at pavilions nor beach/day use portion of Rec Area. Pets must be controlled and attended at all times and on a leash not exceeding six feet in length. Clean up after pets immediately.
- We are a family park, so please refrain from using foul language. If you are disturbing other guests, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Alcohol – Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Campfires are only allowed in fire rings and an adult must be present while fire is burning. Prevent uncontrolled fires by properly extinguishing fires before leaving.
- The provided Grills are for cooking with charcoal only (no firewood in grills). Gas or Propane camp stoves are permitted.
- Place trash accumulated during your stay in proper receptacles or take it home with you. Garbage service by park staff is included with Large & Medium Pavilion Rentals.
- Maximum Number of People Per Campsite – Site occupancy is limited to one family unit (persons living in one household) or one non-family unit not exceeding 6 people per site.
- Anyone renting a campsite must be 18 years of age or older and must be present at the campsite.
- Sewage dump and water are nearby and the shower house and restrooms are a very short walk. There is no water hook-up at each site.
- Campsite Check-in/Check-out Time – Check in is at 2 p.m. on the first day of your reservation. Check out is noon on the last day of your reservation.
- Visitors, Quiet Hours and Noise – Visitors are welcome to your campsite from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. but must have a day use vehicle pass ($5 paid at front gate). Campers must not disturb the sleep of others between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m. Electric generators that create excessive noise are prohibited.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rustic Cabins: No smoking in cabins. No pets in cabins. Linens are NOT provided. A $25 refundable security deposit will be charged when making a reservation.
- Only individuals with a valid PA license to carry firearms are authorized to carry a firearm concealed while within the QFRA.
Cancelations and Refund Policies.
Cancellations need to be made by phone (814-233-9512) or by email (Quefamilyrec@gmail.com). Campers who cancel by 5:00pm, 3 days prior to their scheduled arrival date, will be refunded the reservation fee minus the holding fee.
$8.50 for tent and RV sites
$13.50 for Rustic Cabins and Small/Medium Pavilions
$25 for the Large Pavillion.
Campers who cancel by 5pm 2 days or less prior to your arrival will be refunded 1/2 of the reservation fee minus the holding Fee.
No refund will be issued to Campers who NO Show